Off -Grid Home
Turn-key OFF-GRID solar/wind powered home on 38 wooded acres offers a wonderful setup for those of you who are looking to get off the grid and enjoy your own quite spot in the world! This extremely well constructed home, built to last for generations, offers the following:
- 2 bedroom, one and a half bath, large kitchen with pantry, mudroom and cozy living room with 1,400 square feet of living space.
- 6" walls R-19 insulation. Floors R-30
- High ceilings
- 3 skylights
- Blaze Princess Wood stove and propane wall heater
- Large Pantry
- Kitchen includes: refrigerator and propane gas cook stove
- One full bath and one half bath
- Laundry Room: offers plenty of storage and sale includes front loading washer and dryer.
- Newly enclosed back porch and mud room.
- Large 24x24 Shop/Garage
- Roofing: metal roofing on home, car port and garage/shop
- Turn-key solar equipment included in purchase: Solar panels & racks, solar equipment shed which includes the inverter and 16 Large solar batteries. Two wind generators.
- Honda generator
- 500 gallon rented propane tank for house
- Water: House water is provided by use of cistern storage. 1,500 gallon water cistern and pressure tank with water pump located in the insulated water shed. Also another backup 1,500 gallon underground cistern creates 3,000 gallons of house water. An additional 3,000 gallon water tank with electric pump catches rain water off house, carport and garage allowing you to water plants and garden area. Two additional 300 gallon water tanks are located at the home. One is located in front of the house, and one is located next to the garage for everyday outside water use. In total, you have 6,600 gallons of water storage capacity. 525 gallon tank to haul water is also included in the sale.
Must be seen to be appreciated! No restrictions, covenants or dues and priced at $249,000 Wonderful getaway home or year round living!