HWY 12 Cabin near Monument Lake
Acres: 10 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Residential Property, Riverfront, Horse Property
Address: TBD Hwy 12
City, State: Stonewall, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81091
Lat/Long: 37.198124, -105.046388
- Fantastic alpine setting on this ten acres outside the quaint town of Stonewall Colorado!
- Exceptional 2400+ square foot 2 bedroom/2 bath home overlooking Whiskey Creek and the Stonewall Rock Formation.
- Excellent producing drilled well provides plenty of the water for the home and mitigated grounds.
- Private driveway has two entrances onto PAVED Highway 12 just one-half mile from Monument Lake and North Lake! National Forest is right up the road. Year round access. 3 minutes from Stonewall, CO and only 45 minutes from Trinidad Colorado.
- Attached 2 car built-in garage plus a good size shed for your toys.
- Buried electric to the cabin and plenty of gentle ground around the home for future projects. Land has been professionally mitigated for fire protection.
- This area is home to some of the largest big game herds in the state of Colorado. Wildlife galore!
- Upgraded appliances, water tank, water filtration and septic system.
- Towering rock fireplace in great room. Separate fireplace downstairs.
- This turn-key mountain home can be acquired partially furnished.
- No covenants or associations and super affordable taxes. If this one is checking all the boxes on your wish list, don't drag your feet! CONTACT me TODAY. Priced at $425,000