H5 Santa Fe Trail Ranch
Acres: 35.01 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
Address: 33050 MOUNTAIN VIEW
City, State: Trinidad, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81082
Lat/Long: 37.000830, -104.583492
Contact: Bruce Bohn
Phone: (719) 680-1889
Email: Click to Contact
- Spectacular 35 acre parcel located in the southwest corner of the ranch bordering Vermejo Park which is one of the largest private wildlife reserves in North America!
- Gated driveway takes you to the top of the parcel where you'll find plenty of room to build, camp or just relax.
- Power and water are both already extended to the top site.
- Snow-capped mountain views to the west overlooking Vermejo Park. Fishers Peak and Raton Mesa views to the east.
- Great tree cover including tall Ponderosa, Oaks and Douglas Fir. Incredible rock boulders
- Take a short hike down from the top and you'll be into a lush valley floor with creek bed and hidden meadows. Major wildlife corridor!
- Installed City Water tap with spigot are just waiting for you to bring the camper and enjoy the day of closing!
- Power extension into the property!
- Located just minutes from newly opened Fisher Peak State Park offering 19,000 acres to explore.
- Located approximately 20 minutes from Trinidad, Colorado
- Check out this one quick as properties of this caliber only come around once in a blue moon! Priced at $129,000