H10 Santa Fe Trail Ranch
Acres: 35 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
Address: 33259 SQUIRREL LN
City, State: Trinidad, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81082
Lat/Long: 37.000569, -104.575011
Contact: Bruce Bohn
Phone: (719) 680-1889
Email: Click to Contact
- Located just over the New Mexico state line at 7,700 feet is where you'll find this amazing and extremely private 35 acre parcel accessed from the very last dead-end spur road on the south side of Santa Fe Trail Ranch.
- Roughed-in level driveway takes you from the cul-de-sac and leads to a spectacular ridge-top camping/building site area. Total privacy from this spot with snow-capped mountain views to the east and west!
- This side of the ranch offers some of the best tree cover in the area with many enormous Douglas Fir and Ponderosa pines.
- Lower elevations of the parcel offer beautiful valley floor just above the Gallinas Canyon conservancy which is a major wildlife corridor for elk, deer and bear!
- Just 25 minutes from Trinidad yet worlds beyond.
- Second largest state park in Colorado coming soon just 15 minutes from this property!
- Existing water tap in place is included!
- Private maintained ranch road.
- Properties of this caliber are becoming very rare at premier Santa Fe Trail Ranch
- Priced at $125,000