60 Acre River Property Weston Colorado
Status: Under Contract
Acres: 59.97 +/-
Price Per Acre: $3,252
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Riverfront, Horse Property
Address: TBD HWY 12
City, State: Weston, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81091
Lat/Long: 37.132324, -104.856412
- Very rare 60 acre offering of over 2,900 feet of meandering river property!
- River runs through property meaning you own on both sides of the river.
- Located just west of Weston, Colorado and only 30 minutes west of Trinidad, CO.
- Paved HWY 12 access with city water line running through the property!
- Fenced on all 4 sides.
- Perfect for a horse ranch!
- Massive views of the Sangre de Cristo Range to the west and Fishers Peak to the east.
- Easy potential building sites overlooking the river with mountain views.
- Endless outdoor recreation including Bosque de Oso 30,000 acre state wildlife area located just to the south of the 60 acres. Click here to see Bosque De Oso Location Map
- San Isabel National Forest, Trinidad Lake State Park, Monument Lake and North Lake all within about 20 minutes from the 60 acres!
- Power, and city water line located on property.
- No covenants, HOA or POA .
- Unlimited potential and priced to sell at $195,000