18C Rancho Escondido
Acres: 35 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
City, State: Weston, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81091
Lat/Long: 37.182806, -104.907810
- Super sweet 35 acre parcel located approximately 40 minutes west of Trinidad, Colorado between the towns of Weston and Stonewall.
- Top to bottom views of the Spanish Peaks
- Located in tall pines with epic rock ledges and boulders off top private road or you can drop into the lower middle section of the land where you'll find a meandering meadow and more rock perches to explore.
- 30,000+ acre Bosque de Oso State Wildlife Area (largest in Colorado), North Lake/Monument Lake and San Isabel National forest are all within easy striking distance.
- Don't snooze on this one! Priced at $89,000 with power to the property edge.