152 acre Vigil Ranch
Acres: 152 +/-
Price Per Acre: $5,901
Type: Hunting Land, Ranches, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Riverfront, Horse Property, Single Family
City, State: Weston, Colorado
County: Las Animas
Lat/Long: 37.162810, -104.945924
Address: TBD Hwy 12
Broker: Bruce Bohn
Email: Click to Contact
- A First-time offering of 150+ acres with not one but two rivers running through!
- Homesteaded by the Vigil family before Colorado even became a state, this historic property is now available on the North and Middle Forks of the Purgatorie River between Weston and Stonewall Colorado along the Scenic Highway of Legends.
- Panoramic views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, lush meadows and approximately 3/4 of a mile of river frontage!
- Year round paved access, power and possible water taps available from the city of Trinidad. No covenants!!
- Available as a single 150+ acre property for $947,000 or as three separate parcels. Call or email for more details.