# 70 Blackhawk Ranch
Acres: 35.05 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Horse Property
Address: TBD Mule Deer Drive
City, State: Walsenburg, Colorado
ZIP Code: 81089
Lat/Long: 37.448191, -104.723092
Contact: Bruce Bohn
Phone: (719) 680-1889
Email: Click to Contact
- 35 acres offering the perfect blend of tall pines, pocket meadows, mountain views and a LOT of privacy!!
- The completed 48 x 36 insulated Cleary barn on a concrete slab is the ultimate set up to use as a getaway mountain property for now and it will come in handy while building a mountain home in the future!
- Finished driveway leads you into the woods from private dead end spur road along the edge of a beautiful meadow area .
- Water well and power extension into the property near great build site. Power and water are also both extended to the inside of the barn.
- This parcel is beautifully wooded with a forest that you can easily walk through. Finding "gentle" land in the mountains is no easy task and this is simply a beautiful forest and wonderful hiking property.
- Gentle sloping terrain throughout offers several secluded build sites with a view of the East Spanish Peak and potentially other peaks to the north.
- The rolling open meadow in front of the forest adds to beauty of the parcel. You will view many elk and deer in this meadow from your building sites.
- This turn key mountain property is now available at $265,000!!