# 51 Santa Fe Trail Ranch
Acres: 35 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Residential Property, Undeveloped Land, Horse Property
Address: 33022 CEDAR WAY
City, State: Trinidad, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81082
Lat/Long: 37.097815, -104.570959
- Wonderful, one of a kind, 35-acre Santa Fe Trail Ranch mountain property with gorgeous, custom-Amish built, weekender/seasonal cabin and large, three-door barn all ready for your new home build or vacation/bug-out get away.
- The weekender cabin is 12' x 16' with sleeping loft and finished insulated walls and ceiling. Cabin has an additional large 12' x 6' deck overlooking the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range, Spanish Peaks and Trinidad Lake.
- Custom Amish-built barn is 42'W x 44'D with three 12' wide rollup doors, the center rollup door being 16' high all on a 6" concrete floor.
- The newly graveled and gated driveway leads up to a ridge-line level perch with long range views in three directions. The west lookout has jaw-dropping views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Spanish Peaks. To the north, there is a historical marker and amazing views of the city of Trinidad which provides unmatched night views of sparkling city lights. The east lookout shares city views and provides a panoramic view of Fishers Peak and Colorado's newest 19,000+acre Fishers Peak State Park!
- The parcel is wooded with mature pinion, juniper and ponderosa pines.
- A jeep trail provides hiking and riding access down to upper and lower meadows in the peaceful valley with abundant wildlife.
- There are two underground power pedestals on the property. The upper pedestal is centrally located on the ridge line near the current structures and the ultimate future build site. A second pedestal is located near the entry gate and can provide power for large RV's. The new entry bridge assessment has been paid in full and cell service, Internet and water tap are available.
Are the mountains calling you? Then call me! Priced at $249,000