# 4 The Woods at Monument Lake
Acres: 36.34 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Timberland
Address: TBD Elk Ridge Way
City, State: Weston, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81091
Lat/Long: 37.232691, -105.056948
Contact: Bruce Bohn
Phone: (719) 680-1889
Email: Click to Contact
- This 35 acres sits just west of Highway 12 between Monument and North Lake. 2 trout filled lakes within 5 minutes from the property!
- Borders the North Lake State Wildlife Area which borders San Isabel National Forest.
- Sangre de Cristo, Spanish Peaks and lake views.
- Tall pines, Aspens and gigantic rock outcrops.
- Private gated access and designated private easement into the national forest.
- Underground power to the edge of the property
- Heavily wooded parcel in tall pines and aspen with plenty of gentle ground.
- Private dead end spur road access with underground power.
- Private easement into San Isabel National Forest.
- Located within one mile of North Lake, Monument Lake and the Purgatory River. A sportsman's dream!
- Great views of both Spanish Peaks and North Lake from ideal building/camping sites.
- Located ten minutes from the small town of Stonewall and 45 minutes from Trinidad.