# 4 Blackhawk Ranch
Acres: 43.58 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Residential Property, Horse Property
Address: TBD Bradens Point Road
City, State: Walsenburg, Colorado
ZIP Code: 81089
Lat/Long: 37.495412, -104.719004
- Turn key 43.5 acres with electric ran into property where cabins are located and wired for satellite TV. Fantastic views of valleys and mountains near and far.
- 32' X 12' fully finished cabin with porch, extra window, two lofts and small private restroom area.
- Roofing is 40-year steel green roofing built with 2" x 6" construction insulated with R19 and finished inside with 3/8" covering and wood trim and fully sealed. Walls are built out of 2" x 4" construction, covered with 3/8" wood board and panel, insulated with R-15 insulation and fully sealed. Floor is 2" X 6" treated lumber on skids and the floor is 3/4 " treated plywood and covered with Tavern Oak T&G. Multiple new cabinets and counter top in the kitchen area. 100% Electric to Cabin, to separate breaker panel, 14 outlets throughout, lots of lighting, ceiling fan with lighting, electric heating fireplace, base heater, and a wall Air conditioning & heater, 2 leather recliners, Queen bed, separated by curtains (if you want), queen bed in loft Both are new mattresses). Loft has custom ladder and security bars on both lofts, square dining table and armoire.
- 18' X 8' fully furnished "trabin" with armoire, large full Sofa Sleeper with upgraded Simmons and under mattress flat board for comfort. Two large Safety windows. Wall unit air conditioning heat pump, kitchen includes table and chairs, stools, convection microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cookware, table/2 chairs, armoire mattress, all decorations, dinnerware, flatware, valances, outdoor shower area on the 11' X 20' poured concrete patio with poles for awning, indoor enclosed camp toilet area, and hot and cold-water dispenser, TV, hat rack, very quaint cabin.
- 12' X 20' Barn w 2 lofts, Roofing is 40-year steel green roofing built with 2" x 6" construction insulated with R19 and finished inside with 1/4" covering and wood trim and fully sealed. Walls are built out of 2" x 4" construction, covered with 1/4" wood board, insulated with R-15 insulation and fully sealed. Floor is 2" X 6" treated lumber on skids and the floor is 3/4 " treated plywood. Patio set (Table w/4 chairs) Picnic Table and Benches for patio.
- Lean to structure away from the cabin area for animals or storage, 3000 gallon cistern and 1270 gallon water tank to transport water (super affordable) from the nearby town of Walsenburg.
- Easy private dead end spur access literally five minutes from I25 with gated finished driveway. This property has plenty of level ground left over to build your dream home with stunning mountain views! Bring a change of clothing and your toothbrush! Priced to sell at $129,000!!