# 28 Cuchara Pass Ranch
Acres: 70.2 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Riverfront
Address: TBD Donnell Parkway
City, State: Weston, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81091
Lat/Long: 37.326126, -105.038451
Contact: Bruce Bohn
Phone: (719) 680-1889
Email: Click to Contact
- A rare 70 acre beauty located in southern Colorado's high country that will make your privacy dreams come true!
- Large views of the Sangre de Cristo range.
- Huge stands of towering Aspens and Spruce.
- Valley opens up to lush meadows and a crystal-clear mountain creek.
- Power to the property edge. Year round access. Private gated driveway.
- Walking distance to National Forest.
- Located approximately 30 minutes to La Veta or one hour to Trinidad. Minutes from Cuchara and Stonewall.
- 15 minute drive to trout filled North Lake.
- Elk, bear, mule deer are frequent visitors to this property.
- A true legacy property priced at $349,000