#166 Blackhawk Ranch
Acres: 50 +/-
Price Per Acre: $1,880
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Lot
Address: TBD Gonzales Canyon View
City, State: Walsenburg, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81089
Lat/Long: 37.422790, -104.728656
- This is 50 acre parcel #166 at Blackhawk Ranch, it makes a fantastic 85 acre package when combined with parcel167 BHR and they are located on the south end of Blackhawk Ranch, which makes for a very secluded location!
- Both parcels offer fantastic views of the Spanish Peak and Sangre de Cristos with plenty of Ponderosa pines.
- Private year round access spur road takes you right to prime building sites.
- As you can see in the below photos, LOTS of WILDLIFE explore these secluded acres.
- Extensive federally-funded forest mitigation work has been completed by the current owners and future work can be undertaken by the next owner.
- Parcel #166 has awesome boulders near the top with a beautiful valley below.
- Parcel #166 also has a large shed and shipping container. Both on poured slabs.
- Power is into parcel #166.
- Parcel #166 is 50 acres and stands alone by itself just fine and can be purchase for $94,000 However, combine it with parcel #167 which is 35 acres for the ultimate 85 acre mountain property for $192,000