# 166 Blackhawk Ranch
Acres: 50 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
Address: TBD Gonzales Canyon View
City, State: Walsenburg, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81089
Lat/Long: 37.422790, -104.728656
GETAWAY CABIN/HUNTERS CABIN ON 50 ACRES!! WITH INTERNET & SATELLITE TV
- This is 50 acre parcel #166 at Blackhawk Ranch with hunters cabin, internet access and satellite TV.
- Located at the very south end of Blackhawk Ranch makes for a very secluded/private location.
- For as secluded as the property is, it is fairly easy to access the property. Secluded with tall pines, views and lots of wildlife, yet not far from I-25
- Parcel offers a great view of the East Spanish Peak and plenty of Ponderosa pines and rock outcroppings throughout the property.
- Private year round access spur road takes you right to the already cut in driveway, which leads you to prime building sites.
- As you can see in the photos, LOTS of WILDLIFE explore these secluded acres.
- Extensive federally-funded forest mitigation work has been completed by the current owners and future work can be undertaken by the next owner.
- Parcel has awesome boulders near the top with a beautiful valley to hike & explore below.
- Weekend cabin is located on a poured slab with electric and internet access.
- For all those storage needs, there is a shipping container also located on a poured slab.