# 14 Silver Spurs Ranch
Acres: 35.71 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
Address: TBD Chaps Court
City, State: Walsenburg, Colorado
ZIP Code: 81089
Lat/Long: 37.535535, -104.769278
- Follow the private and wide flat ridge top as far out as you want to go from the private cul-de-sac to your very private build site!
- Great Location! Nice summers at 6,800 feet and warm winters and blue blue skies!
- Views, views and more views in all directions. The towering Spanish Peaks to the southwest then west up over La Veta Pass to Mt Blanca and Mt Lindsey then northwest to the Wet Mtn Valley up in Westcliffe then Greenhorn Mtn, just south of Pueblo and finally Pikes Peak up in Colorado Springs.
- Located off the end of the private cul-de-sac easily build your access drive out to any one of the several different building sites.
- Southern sun covers the entire ridge top
- Go for a hike down the large northern slope covered in large pinion and juniper pines with boulders mixed in here and there, then up the other side to the saddle horn rock formation for a birds-eye view overlooking the entire 35 acres.
- Large valley to the northwest of the building sites drops you down to the county road for access to the lower meadow and seasonal creek bed.
- Electric to the property edge on two sides