# 11 Milligan Ranch
Acres: 35.36 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
Address: TBD Meadow Lane
City, State: Gardner, Colorado
ZIP Code: 81040
Lat/Long: 37.857338, -105.226398
Contact: Bruce Bohn
Phone: (719) 680-1889
Email: Click to Contact
This easily accessible, yet very secluded location offers fantastic opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. If you are searching for hiking trails, abundant wildlife, hunting National Forest, ATV trails or you simply want to "get away from it all" Milligan Ranch may just be what you are looking for. This location is not near the big city and has ample elbow space for you and your friends and family to build your getaway place or retirement home.
- Parcel #11 offers gentle terrain with large secluded meadow!
- Panoramic views to the east and the south.
- VERY LARGE rolling meadows would be perfect for a few horses to take down the road into the National Forest!
- Lots of southern sun
- Lots of pine trees
- Several build sites in the meadow or on the ridge overlooking the meadow and south valley.
- A wildlife lovers dream with a private easement into BLM and National Forest.
- Underground power to property edge and year round access.
- Priced at $81,000