# 1 Vigil Ranch
Acres: 50.66 +/-
Price Per Acre: $1,954
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land
Address: TBD County road 21.6
City, State: Stonewall, Colorado
County: Las Animas
ZIP Code: 81091
Lat/Long: 37.162957, -104.941195
- 50+acres of total freedom located just east of the fork of the Purgatory River Valley between the towns of Weston and Stonewall approximately 40 minutes west of Trinidad, Colorado. Located just off of paved HWY 12 the location offers easy access to nearby national forest and lakes.
- The acreage contains 1.4 acres within the old Vigil Townsite with city water lines and electric directly off the paved Scenic Highway of Legends. The remaining 49+ acres consists of the wooded ridge tops rising north above the old townsite with fantastic potential building sites featuring exceptional views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains. Several building sites to choose from.
- Forested in Pinon, Juniper and Ponderosa pines with plenty of big game moving through.
- Great opportunity to own a historic piece of the wild west with no covenants or associations. Additional riverfront adjoining property also available.
- Don't drag your feet, offered for ONLY $99,000