Parcel #4 Timber Ridge at Cordova Pass $179,000 Including Improvements! Reduced to $169,000
- 35+ acres bordering San Isabel National Forest with a great mix of lush meadows, alpine tree cover and commanding views.
- Private gated access road leads you up to a dead end cul de sac. From there the finished private driveway takes you into a grove of tall pines overlooking a lush meadow.
- Lower access from forest service road with logging trail will take you into a nice level area with views of the Spanish Peaks and southern Sangre de Cristos.
- Loaded with aspen and bristlecone pines. Heavily traveled game trails throughout the parcel. Fantastic terrain.
- Improvements include a graded 310 ft.+ driveway plus 50 ft. graded RV staging area, all with road base layer added.
- Underground trenching and electrical cable brought to an RV staging area, approximately 60ft ftom great building site plus a 250 amp service panel box with 50 amp and 20 amp outlets on stub-out for RV hookup.
- 500 gal. propane storage tank in place and with 30 (+) ft. of copper tubing for RV hookup.
- A 12 ft. x 10 ft. raised deck overlooking the hillside and game
trails used by elk and deer to the south, built with pressure treated 2 x 10 frames and 6" post on concrete / in ground footings, topped and trimmed with TREX, simulated 1 x 6 wood boards under a nylon tarp for bug free surface. This is an ideal setting for tents, chairs, etc. or for kids to camp out on and is located approximately 40 ft. east of RV site.
- 75' long by 15' wide lane carved into the hillside below the roadway and off of the driveway for additional parking for
visiting guests plus an 8 ft. boulder-rimmed fire pit with hand hued log - bench seating! All ready to go for weekends, the summer or to start on the ultimate mountain home.
- Offered for $179,000!! Reduced to $169,000