PARCEL # F6 Santa Fe Trail Ranch $92,500 Under Contract
Located off the southern border of Santa Fe Trail Ranch this 35 acre parcel is a natural gem.Gentle terrain flooded with southern sun at 7,800 feet.Comes with one of the largest privately owned ponds on the ranch and an old hand-dug water well in the lower valley surrounded by acres and acres of lush sub irrigated meadow!
- Major watering/grazing magnet for deer, elk and wild turkey.
- Creek bed feeds the pond and continues winding its way through the entire lower valley.
- Would make an exceptional property for horses or other livestock.
- Top portion of the land is accessed off a dead end spur road with power, phone and water line to the edge of the property.
- Easy building/camping sites located off the spur road with views of the Raton Mesa and Fishers Peak forested in tall Ponderosa pines and Douglas Fir.