35 Acres on County Road 346 near Walsenburg CITY WATER: $129,000
- This 35 acre property might just be the needle in the haystack you have been searching for, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
- Super easy county road access approximately 1 mile from Hwy 160 just west of Walsenburg, CO.
- 5 minutes to town and 5 minutes to great fishing/boating & Golfing at Lathrop State Park.
- City water tap available to be purchased and power is already in place on the parcel.
- Fantastic mountain views of both Spanish Peaks and the Sangre de Cristos.
- Plenty of gentle ground off the county road for potential building sites, gardens, animals, etc.
- The property also includes a table top bluff with rock outcroppings and a meandering seasonal creek.
- Major hangout for elk, deer and wild turkey.
- No HOA and no covenants! Priced at $129,000