- This unique 35 acre parcel is perched on the edge of the foothills. The property is divided in half by a deep canyon with a seasonal creekbed.
- South half of the property offers dead end spur road access with power. From this side there's a large area of level ground just off the end of the road. From here you would have sweeping views looking east while overlooking the canyon.
- Wind sculpted sandstone formations and chunks of petrified wood here and there.
- Old growth Pinon and Juniper pines.
- Rough cut trail is in from the top down into the canyon.
- Great southwestern feel and priced at only $44,000!